How to delete config file when uninstall extension? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to delete config file when uninstall extension? - Mozilla ; Hello everyone, I'm developing firefox extension now and i have a problem that i don't know how to solve that. the problem is if the user uninstall the extension, i want to track the number and delete the config file ...

  1. How to delete config file when uninstall extension?

    Hello everyone, I'm developing firefox extension now and i have a
    problem that i don't know how to solve that.

    the problem is if the user uninstall the extension, i want to track
    the number and delete the config file that on disk. but i search for a
    long time, i really don't know what to do, can anyone help me about
    this?

  2. Re: How to delete config file when uninstall extension?

    On Apr 8, 12:33*am, Eric Jung wrote:
    > On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 6:48 AM, guo wrote:
    > > Hello everyone, I'm developing firefox extension now and i have a
    > > problem that i don't know how to solve that.

    > > the problem is if the user uninstall the extension, i want to track
    > > the number and delete the config file that on disk. but i search for a
    > > long time, i really don't know what to do, can anyone help me about
    > > this?

    > Hi Guo,
    >
    > Seehttps://developer.mozilla.org/en/Code_snippets/Miscellaneous#Receivin....
    >
    > Eric

    thanks

    but the detail on that page is not understandable, also i know and i
    can read the document, but i found it really hard to understand.

    can you give me some example code here?

+ Reply to Thread