How can we create about:addon page? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How can we create about:addon page? - Mozilla ; Hi all, Is there a documentation for creating custom about : page for an addon? For example, we'd like to enable our users to go to about :glue to learn about Glue addon. We've seen that Ubiquity is doing that ...

  1. How can we create about:addon page?

    Hi all,

    Is there a documentation for creating custom about: page for an addon?
    For example, we'd like to enable our users to go to

    about:glue to learn about Glue addon.

    We've seen that Ubiquity is doing that but we couldn't figure out how
    to / where to declare the about: page.

    Thanks!

    Alex

  2. Re: How can we create about:addon page?

    Hi Alex,

    I sent you the link to the code in Ubiquity that provides that
    capability. In case someone else wants to see it, here's the link:

    https://ubiquity.mozilla.com/hg/ubiq...nts/about.js#1

    Rey
    Mozilla

+ Reply to Thread