Are there rules with sqlite templates ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Are there rules with sqlite templates ? - Mozilla ; Hi, I would like to have something like -select xx from yy -rule 1 xx == "a" -- display foo -rule 2 xx == "b" -- display bar Thanks for your help, my first tries weren't successful François...

  1. Are there rules with sqlite templates ?

    Hi,

    I would like to have something like
    -select xx from yy
    -rule 1 xx == "a"
    -- display foo
    -rule 2 xx == "b"
    -- display bar

    Thanks for your help, my first tries weren't successful

    François

  2. Re: Are there rules with sqlite templates ?

    On Mar 13, 8:43*pm, Eric Jung wrote:

    > What do you mean by "rules"? Did you readhttps://developer.mozilla.org/en/XUL/Template_Guide/SQLite_Templates

    Well, these are the general query / action guidelines. But in the
    template guide, you have articles about specific rules to change the
    output depending on the query result.

    After a lot of tries, here is what I found:

    datasources="profile:quizfx.sqlite" ref="*" querytype="storage">

    As a conclusion: yes there are rules for sqlite templates.

    Hope this helps

    François

+ Reply to Thread