Hello,
I'am developing Mouseless Browsing which add small ids behind every
clickable element. On dynamically created pages like GMail or Google
Reader some of the elements gets their "click-behavior" via
dynamically added listeners.

Is there any way to detect dynamically added event listeners for an
element in a webpage (add via JS methode addEventListener)?

The DOM Level 3 Event specification includes a new method
"hasEventListener" but it is not implemented yet, correct?

My idea was to to intercept the addEventListener method but the
security wrappers ("XPCNativeWrapper" and "XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper")
seams to prevent this.

Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks & Regards
Rudolf