How to cancel observer? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to cancel observer? - Mozilla ; Hi! I use nsIChannel's asyncOpen and nsIStreamLoader as an observer's helper. How can I cancel the observer? I mean if I call cancel method then onStreamComplete should not fired. Thanks in advance....

  1. How to cancel observer?

    Hi!

    I use nsIChannel's asyncOpen and nsIStreamLoader as an observer's
    helper. How can I cancel the observer? I mean if I call cancel method
    then onStreamComplete should not fired.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: How to cancel observer?

    I've found the solution. Just pass "cancel" to channel )

+ Reply to Thread