the editortype attribute of "editor" causes error - Mozilla

This is a discussion on the editortype attribute of "editor" causes error - Mozilla ; Hello, I'm new to extension-dev. I want to add an editor to a xul. But I can not make the editor to work. when editortype attribute is set, firefox give an error ":{ UnnamedClass ... chrome://global/content/bindings/editor.xml " on loading the ...

  1. the editortype attribute of "editor" causes error

    Hello,

    I'm new to extension-dev. I want to add an editor to a xul. But I
    can not make the editor to work. when editortype attribute is set,
    firefox give an error ":{ UnnamedClass ... chrome://global/content/bindings/editor.xml
    " on loading the file, and on click the edit button.

    firefox version is 3.0.0, and I had made the editor editable once.
    but when I reopen the file, It cannot work again.

    my file is as follows:

  2. Re: the editortype attribute of "editor" causes error

    On Nov 28, 11:36*am, "Yixun.Zhou" wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > * * I'm new to extension-dev. I want to add an editor to a xul. But I
    > can not make the editor to work. when editortype attribute is set,
    > firefox give an error ":{ UnnamedClass ... chrome://global/content/bindings/editor.xml
    > " on loading the file, and on click the edit button.
    >
    > * * firefox version is 3.0.0, and I had made the editor editable once..
    > but when I reopen the file, It cannot work again.
    >
    > * * my file is as follows:

+ Reply to Thread