Hello,

I have a menupop up element to which I associate a separate popup when
the user right-clicks the mouse on its menuitems. Code looks like:

id="separatepopup"
onpopuphidden="if(document.popupNode.parentNode.nodeName=='menupo pup')
document.popupNode.parentNode.hidePopup();"

label="Do actionOn on button or menuitem to which I am attached
to"
oncommand="actionOn( document.popupNode.id );
event.stopPropagation();"
/>

I need that if "separatepopup" is open then "mainmenu" remains open.
On Windows is fine, but on the Mac if I open "mainmenu" and mouse-
right-click over "item1,2", it popups "separatepopup" but instantly
hides "mainmenu", leaving "separatepopup" alone and open. I have tried
putting something like:

id="mainmenu"
onpopuphiding="if(document.getElementById
('separatepopup').hidden=='false')event.preventDef ault();"

It doesn't work, the code is executed *after* "mainmenu" has hidden. I
was reading this is an special case
where popuphiding is sent "after" the menu has hidden:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XUL...de/PopupEvents

Does anyone know if preventing "mainmenu" from hiding is possible on
the Mac, and how ?

Regards,
Francisco