On Jan 11, 1:42*pm, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> As part of Mozilla's ongoing stability and security update process,
> SeaMonkey 2.0.2 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free
> download fromwww.seamonkey-project.org.
>
> We strongly recommend that all SeaMonkey and old suite users upgrade to
> this latest release. If you already have SeaMonkey 2.0, you will receive
> an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can
> also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates..." from the
> Help menu.
>
> For a list of changes and more information, please review the SeaMonkey
> 2.0.2 Release Notes.
>
> Note: All SeaMonkey 1.x and old Mozilla or Netscape suite users are
> encouraged to upgrade to SeaMonkey 2.0.x by downloading it fromwww.seamonkey-project.org.
>
> Full news article:http://www.seamonkey-project.org/news#2010-01-11
>
> Downloads for all available platforms and languages:http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
>
> Release notes:http://www.seamonkey-project.org/rel...seamonkey2.0.2
>
> System Requirements:http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc...m-requirements
>
> Robert Kaiser
> SeaMonkey project coordinator

Yesterday I tried to install the update using Help / Check for
Updates. The box said something about the download and then
downloaded a 10+ MB file, then didn't do anything for quite a while.
After about 20 minutes, I closed SeaMonkey to disable the update
process, since there was no CANCEL or STOP feature on it. A little
later I did the update without any problem.

I'm writing this to suggest the addition of a STOP or CANCEL button on
the Update box for the above occurrences. Many thanks for your great
work.