On Nov 9 2009, 9:00*am, Chris Garriss wrote:
> This may have been asked before, if so I missed the answer - and could
> not find it with a search. *Is there an addon forSeamonkey2 like
> Google Toolbar,Googlebar,GooglebarLite, etc? *Neither Google Toolbar,Googlebarnor Googlebat Lite will funtion / install inSeamonkey2.
> Thanks, Chris

From the Googlebar forum...

Joined: 04 Jan 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 am
Post subject: Googlebar for Seamonkey 2.x Reply with quote

I have created a version for Seamonkey 2.x which seems to work for me
(on Ubuntu linux 9.10 and on my wife's Win XP ). It also probably
supports Firefox 3.5.x as well.

This is based on the firefox experimental build

I've updated the subversion to

You can install or download it from

If any of the official project owners are willing to upload it to the
original googlebar site then I'll happily remove it and redirect

Share & Enjoy