Hello! I have just downloaded seamonkey 1.1.17 from ubuntu karmic
repository (apt-get). This is the old version. But I can use it to
play poker on Facebook (that was the whole reason for downloading it).
Then I update to version 2 (the newest one, had to compile from the
source) and no more poker (tables could not be seen, same problem in
google-chrome for linux, chromium, firefox 3.5). I was just wondering
what has changed in the newest versions of seamonkey that does not let
me see the tables in the facebook poker. I know it is not the flash
issue, because the flash is the same everywhere (version 10). Any
support will be appreciated.