Browser Occurrence ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Browser Occurrence ? - Mozilla ; I'm using 2.0 with XP Pro SP3. From time to time, when in the browser, the title bar will become lighter and I have to press the cursor on the screen to get control back. I never had this happen ...

  1. Browser Occurrence ?

    I'm using 2.0 with XP Pro SP3. From time to time, when in the
    browser, the title bar will become lighter and I have to press the
    cursor on the screen to get control back. I never had this happen
    with version 1 and was wondering if anyone had an idea what might be
    causing it. I have both AdBlock Plus and NoScripts running (as in v
    1). I do not think it is an XP issue, as I've been using Excel a lot
    lately and nothing like this happened there.

    Many thanks for any ideas and/or suggestions.

  2. Re: Browser Occurrence ?

    On Nov 15, 7:01*pm, nr wrote:
    > I'm using 2.0 with XP Pro SP3. *From time to time, when in the
    > browser, the title bar will become lighter and I have to press the
    > cursor on the screen to get control back. *I never had this happen
    > with version 1 and was wondering if anyone had an idea what might be
    > causing it. *I have both AdBlock Plus and NoScripts running (as in v
    > 1). *I do not think it is an XP issue, as I've been using Excel a lot
    > lately and nothing like this happened there.
    >
    > Many thanks for any ideas and/or suggestions.

    I did a little research and I think this is called 'stealing focus.'
    This may have been caused by AVG, as I saw in one of their news
    groups. Supposedly, a reinstall of AVG will solve this. I'm hoping
    it will.

+ Reply to Thread