On Oct 27, 10:30*am, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Robert Kaiser wrote:
> > The SeaMonkey project at Mozilla is excited to release its completely
> > refurbished next generation of the all-in one Internet suite today

> Oops, forgot another followup-to, please reply only to
> mozilla.support.seamonkey!
>
> Robert Kaiser

I'm sorry to say, but there's a problem with the latest release.

I upgraded it from 1.1.18 and after the upgrade I had a strange
occurrence.
Every time I try to run Seamonkey, it shuts down all by itself without
ever opening a window. I tried downloading it again without any
change.
I hope this gets addressed, because I really like this client, at
least up to now.

Tomas Thrainsson