Since upgrading to Snow Leopard, neither SeaMonkey or Thunderbird (a
few other non-related apps as well) display certain text properly.
And the more font issues I have "fixed" with FontBook, the worse
SeaMonkey and Thunderbird have become. I know that certain font files
got altered and/or moved in the Snow installation and subsequent
resolving of duplicates and font validation. My question: where does
SeaMonkey/Thunderbird look for fonts, and what fonts do they use?
Safari and Apple Mail have no problems and display the same web pages,
emails, with no problems whatsoever. TIA!!

Jesus bless,
Wesley