Re: Problems with new TVGuide listing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Problems with new TVGuide listing - Mozilla ; Ant wrote: >I got a reply: >From: "TVGOL Listings" >[. . .] >The TV Listings grid on TVGuide.com is optimized >for use on all versions of the IE, +FireFox, Safari, and Chrome >[. . .] >While we are working to ...

  1. Re: Problems with new TVGuide listing

    Ant wrote:
    >I got a reply:
    >From: "TVGOL Listings"
    >[. . .]
    >The TV Listings grid on TVGuide.com is optimized
    >for use on all versions of the IE, +FireFox, Safari, and Chrome
    >[. . .]
    >While we are working to make the site +SeaMonkey compliant

    Yet another bunch of morons who don't know what they're doing.

  2. Re: Problems with new TVGuide listing

    Ant wrote:
    >No news to us. Who is surprised?
    >We all need to tell them about SeaMonkey support. :P

    Actually, before embarking on this vocation,
    they should have LEARNED THE BASICS.

    1) Build standards-compliant pages:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...s/default.aspx
    437 Errors
    (It's obvious they don't have the first clue how to do the job.)

    2) If you're going to sniff for a browser,
    SNIFF FOR THE ONE THAT HAS THE *LOUSY* COMPLIANCE.
    If you feed up special stuff, make that for the special cases
    --NOT for the browsers that don't need crutches.

+ Reply to Thread