SeaMonkey & mac's new Snow Leopard OS - Mozilla

This is a discussion on SeaMonkey & mac's new Snow Leopard OS - Mozilla ; I use SeaMonkey 1.1.17 on a MacBook Air with OSX 10.5.8. I want to upgrade to Snow Leopard but am afraid that SeaMonkey wont work. Are there known compatibility issues? Thanks!...

  1. SeaMonkey & mac's new Snow Leopard OS

    I use SeaMonkey 1.1.17 on a MacBook Air with OSX 10.5.8.
    I want to upgrade to Snow Leopard but am afraid that SeaMonkey wont
    work. Are there known compatibility issues?
    Thanks!

  2. Re: SeaMonkey & mac's new Snow Leopard OS

    On Aug 30, 7:16 pm, Keith Whaley wrote:
    > KristinJ wrote:
    > > I use SeaMonkey 1.1.17 on a MacBook Air with OSX 10.5.8.
    > > I want to upgrade to Snow Leopard but am afraid that SeaMonkey wont
    > > work. Are there known compatibility issues?
    > > Thanks!

    > I have a late 2007 20" iMac, 2.0 Ghz, intel C2D, OS 10.5.8. SeaMonkey
    > 1.1.17.
    > Installed Apple-supplied OS 10.6.0, right over my 10.5.8, and an hour
    > later, all was well...
    >
    > SeaMonkey works like a champ! So does everything else!
    >
    > Any other questions, pleae ask. So far, all is well here in SL-land!
    >
    > keith

    Wow! that's great, Keith!
    I've read that users had a lot of problems with firefox so I just
    expected it would be even worse with SM, as there are fewer SM users
    (at least that's what I assume). I appreciate your feedback. So, did
    you install Snow Leopard and then reinstall SM 1.1.17 or did the new
    mac OS permit you to use your already installed SM version?

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread