"Allow cookies for the originating website only" ineffective? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on "Allow cookies for the originating website only" ineffective? - Mozilla ; It appears to me that the setting "Allow cookies for the originating website only" is ineffective under Sea Monkey 1.1.16. When I clear cookies and then surf to http://www.ideastations.org/wcve_tvschedule.html I see cookies from "ideastations.org" and "pbs.org". Firefox 3.0.9 rejects the ...

  1. "Allow cookies for the originating website only" ineffective?

    It appears to me that the setting "Allow cookies for the originating
    website only" is ineffective under Sea Monkey 1.1.16. When I clear
    cookies and then surf to http://www.ideastations.org/wcve_tvschedule.html
    I see cookies from "ideastations.org" and "pbs.org". Firefox 3.0.9
    rejects the latter. Neither browser has an exception for "pbs.org". I
    also have "Accept for current session only" set.

    Or is it Firefox that's wrong? Or is this somehow a 1d10t error?

    Thanks,

    Tom Wyant

  2. Re: "Allow cookies for the originating website only" ineffective?

    On Apr 27, 4:31*pm, Martin Feitag
    wrote:

    > confirmed for SM1.1.16
    > works like expected in SM2.0a3