Under VIEW, component bar option is greyed out? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Under VIEW, component bar option is greyed out? - Mozilla ; When I installed SeaMonkey, I believe it somehow took away my component bar at the bottom of my Netscape 7.2 (and SeaMonkey) browser and I cannot restore it because it is greyed out in the VIEW | SHOW/ HIDE. How ...

  1. Under VIEW, component bar option is greyed out?

    When I installed SeaMonkey, I believe it somehow took away my
    component bar at the bottom of my Netscape 7.2 (and SeaMonkey) browser
    and I cannot restore it because it is greyed out in the VIEW | SHOW/
    HIDE. How can I restore it? Thank you.

  2. Re: Under VIEW, component bar option is greyed out?

    On Mar 20, 11:59 am, Leonidas Jones
    wrote:
    > raho...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > When I installed SeaMonkey, I believe it somehow took away my
    > > component bar at the bottom of my Netscape 7.2 (and SeaMonkey) browser
    > > and I cannot restore it because it is greyed out in the VIEW | SHOW/
    > > HIDE. How can I restore it? Thank you.

    > Have you enabled the status bar? Since the component bar displays at
    > the left of the status bar, it will not be available unless the status
    > bar is shown.
    >
    > Lee

    I have now and you have solved my problem. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread