MacOS10.5.6 and SeaMonkey - Mozilla

This is a discussion on MacOS10.5.6 and SeaMonkey - Mozilla ; Where does SeaMonkey keep newsgroup files ? My newsgroups aren't updating properly and I need to delete files and start again. The Library/Mozilla folder on my hard disk only has two files in it and I can't find any profile ...

  1. MacOS10.5.6 and SeaMonkey

    Where does SeaMonkey keep newsgroup files ? My newsgroups aren't
    updating properly and I need to delete files and start again. The
    Library/Mozilla folder on my hard disk only has two files in it and I
    can't find any profile folder.

    Anne
    South Australia

  2. Re: MacOS10.5.6 and SeaMonkey

    On Mar 17, 7:27 am, "Moz Champion (Dan)"
    wrote:
    > Anne wrote:
    > > Where does SeaMonkey keep newsgroup files ? My newsgroups aren't
    > > updating properly and I need to delete files and start again. The
    > > Library/Mozilla folder on my hard disk only has two files in it and I
    > > can't find any profile folder.

    > > Anne
    > > South Australia

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_SeaMonkey