Resize handles - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Resize handles - Mozilla ; Currently I use the NVU editor, which is embedded in the UNIFACE product. However this editor contains a bug concerning inner div's and resize handles. Test123 style="position:absolute">Inner The resize handles of the inner div are not positioned correctly around the ...

  1. Resize handles

    Currently I use the NVU editor, which is embedded in the UNIFACE
    product. However this editor contains a bug concerning inner div's and
    resize handles.

    Test123 style="position:absolute">Inner

    The resize handles of the inner div are not positioned correctly
    around the div. It lack the offset of the parent relative to the edit
    window. So the parent is at 100,100 and the handles of the inner are
    100,100 pixels too much to the top left corner of the edit window.

    This bug has been fixed for seamonkey. Can someone tell me which
    source etc I should have a look. I'm building the NVU myself but have
    no glue where to look for this problem

    THanks in advance
    Jasper

  • Re: Resize handles

    On 18 feb, 05:22, Philip Chee wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 04:34:26 -0800 (PST), jasper.dekeij...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > This bug has been fixed for seamonkey. Can someone tell me which
    > > source etc I should have a look. I'm building the NVU myself but have
    > > no glue where to look for this problem

    > Well if you are building nvu yourself you should be building with
    > KompoZer instead since this is nvu + bug fixes + Gecko 1.8.1
    >

    > Phil
    >
    > --
    > Philip Chee , http://flashblock.mozdev.org/http://xsidebar.mozdev.org
    > Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
    > oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.

    The problems with the resize handles appears also in KompoZer.
    Thanks anyway for the sugestion.
    I'm on my way of fixing this thing, maybe I should supply KompOzer
    with the fix when I'm done.

    Jasper

  • + Reply to Thread