I don't want to exacerbate the situation but attacks on Robert Kaiser
and other SeaMonkey devs and saying that SeaMonkey 2 (which is still
in alpha) is already bad probably isn't beneficial. I certainly agree
with making your case against what you perceive as bad UI changes
known to the devs, but any attacks will only serve to antagonize them
and possibly make them unwilling to listen to concerns. So by all
means if a change appears in SeaMonkey which you don't like speak up
about it and also speak up about things in Firefox which you don't
want to see in SeaMonkey. We are its users, our feedback and what we
think is important and should be heard but don't attack the devs
personally and hopefully they won't attack us personally either.