Re: Text Color In RoboForm Toolbar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Text Color In RoboForm Toolbar - Mozilla ; On Jan 13, 12:37*pm, John McGaw wrote: > I've been playing with 3.6's personas feature and the first one I tried is > basically black with an abstract pattern on the right. FF is smart enough > to change its ...

  1. Re: Text Color In RoboForm Toolbar

    On Jan 13, 12:37*pm, John McGaw wrote:
    > I've been playing with 3.6's personas feature and the first one I tried is
    > basically black with an abstract pattern on the right. FF is smart enough
    > to change its text color to white to cope with it so its text is quite
    > readable. RoboForm is not smart about this at all and on top of that
    > doesn't offer a setting to change the text color so the black-on-black is
    > damned difficult to read.
    >
    > I wrote to RoboForm's "support" and the answer I got back seemed
    > astoundingly dim. Basically it said that RoboForm doesn't do that (yes,
    > that is the reason I was writing) and that "Option is locate din Windows
    > Controls" Can someone translate for me? What windows controls. I've never
    > seen any settings in any version of Windows that allows me to change a
    > single toolbar's font color.
    >
    > Does anyone have a succinct answer to this problem (font color, not bad
    > tech support)?

    I am using Windows 7 Professional and just upgraded to Firefox 3.6 and
    getting the same results as you, but I did turn Persona off and it
    didn't make any difference. I seems that when Roboform starts, it is
    fine, but as soon as the tool bar opens completely, it turns to a
    black/purple bar with black text. The odd thing, I use the same at
    work and this effect did not happen. Go figure.

  2. Re: Text Color In RoboForm Toolbar

    On Jan 28, 2:56*am, Benjamin Orozco wrote:
    > Foxtab and Personas are working on mine.
    >
    > Initially the roboform toolbar will be black but once you 'CTRL-TAB',
    > it will attains it's color.
    >
    > I've forwarded this solution to ROBOFORM
    >
    > Benjamin Orozcohttp://alhambracomputerservices.com

  3. Re: Text Color In RoboForm Toolbar

    On Jan 28, 2:56*am, Benjamin Orozco wrote:
    > Foxtab and Personas are working on mine.
    >
    > Initially the roboform toolbar will be black but once you 'CTRL-TAB',
    > it will attains it's color.
    >
    > I've forwarded this solution to ROBOFORM
    >
    > Benjamin Orozcohttp://alhambracomputerservices.com

    You are my hero !!!! Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread