3.0 vs 3.5 css - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 3.0 vs 3.5 css - Mozilla ; I've got a strange problem. One of the sites (http:// www.northelba.org ) I've been working on (which has driven me completely and utterly mad with IE styling issues) now displays improperly in Firefox 3.0, but not in Firefox 3.5. In ...

  1. 3.0 vs 3.5 css

    I've got a strange problem. One of the sites (http://
    www.northelba.org) I've been working on (which has driven me
    completely and utterly mad with IE styling issues) now displays
    improperly in Firefox 3.0, but not in Firefox 3.5. In particular, the
    menu along the top is floating too far to the left in 3.0. Is there
    any way I can fix this without writing yet another conditional
    stylesheet reliant on people not tampering with their useragents? The
    code I am using to position the menu is:
    #menu {
    margin-left:145px;
    margin-top:11px;
    margin-bottom: -10px;
    }

  2. Re: 3.0 vs 3.5 css

    Also, if I decrease the margin-left, the menu moves to the left in
    3.5, but moves to the right in 3.0.

    On Jan 13, 10:06*am, Sajuuk wrote:
    > I've got a strange problem. *One of the sites (http://www.northelba.org) *I've been working on (which has driven me
    > completely and utterly mad with IE styling issues) now displays
    > improperly in Firefox 3.0, but not in Firefox 3.5. *In particular, the
    > menu along the top is floating too far to the left in 3.0. *Is there
    > any way I can fix this without writing yet another conditional
    > stylesheet reliant on people not tampering with their useragents? *The
    > code I am using to position the menu is:
    > #menu {
    > * * * * margin-left:145px;
    > * * * * margin-top:11px;
    > * * * * margin-bottom: -10px;