Just as I thought...... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Just as I thought...... - Mozilla ; I ask for an explanation and know-one can answerer me? All i get is negative feed back and crap talk. This is a serious SEO problem in the and is unexplainable in the FF browser. It is a serious issue ...

  1. Just as I thought......

    I ask for an explanation and know-one can answerer me? All i get is
    negative feed back and crap talk. This is a serious SEO problem in the
    and is unexplainable in the FF browser. It is a serious issue for a
    lot my clients and SEO partners.

    Please be advised, as much as I love FF and know this is not a scam,
    it does look like a scam to get SEO professionals to think they have
    high rankings when in fact they don't even appear in other browsers.
    I have images to back this up. Can anyone explain this? Thank you once
    again, T.

  2. Re: Just as I thought......

    On Jan 6, 4:12*pm, "PremiumeWebsites.ca"
    wrote:
    > I ask for an explanation and know-one can answerer me? *All i get is
    > negative feed back and crap talk. This is a serious SEO problem in the
    > and is unexplainable in the FF browser. It is a serious issue for a
    > lot my clients and SEO partners.
    >
    > Please be advised, as much as I love FF and know this is not a scam,
    > it does look like a scam to get SEO professionals to think they have
    > high rankings when in fact they don't even appear in other browsers.
    > I have images to back this up. Can anyone explain this? Thank you once
    > again, T.

    Are you serious? In the other thread you had the last posting, and in
    it you finish off by saying that it was doing it on your install of FF
    only so it must be your install. How can you expect others to
    properly explain why it is happening on your FF install only without
    more insight into the plugins you have installed and anything else on
    your system that could cause that. It is not a SEO problem. It's a
    problem with your specific install of FF. You admitted that yourself.

    As for people being rude, people are like mirrors. You get back what
    you dish out in many cases. From reading the other thread, that's
    exactly what happen. The replies were certainly no worse than your
    posting.

    Above all that, aren't there lists or forums out there for SEO
    experts? Wouldn't that be a better place to post your question? Most
    here (myself included) don't know enough about it to give you an
    informed answer. I know what it stands for (many may not even know
    that much) - Search Engine Optimization. And I have read a bit about
    it after the incident a year or two ago with George Bush's bio on the
    White House's website coming up when you typed in "miserable failure"
    in Google and clicked on "I'm feeling lucky" and you'd end up on that
    page. So I have a very basic understanding of it and understand that
    it is very important in the world of online marketing. I suspect most
    others in this forum are no further ahead in their knowledge on this
    topic. Hence why you should post that question on a list dedicated to
    SEO experts.

    If you figure out the problem with the help of a SEO mailing list and
    it ends up being something with Firefox, it would be appreciated if
    you posted back what the problem was and the solution for the benefit
    of the archives on this list seeing you've raised it on this list now.

    JB

+ Reply to Thread