Hello All,
I have written a new customized print widget and I want to use it
instead of gtk_unix_dialog. I have written my own key bindings for it
and my widget fires up when that key combination is pressed. Now as
the front end part of it is over i want to do actual printing support
for it. I digged through the code of firefox n found out they use
gtk_print_job_new for printing, which takes a pdf file as a parameter.
But how was that PDF file created from the HTML page is not yet clear
to me. Please tell me how to create that PDF file from the HTML
content of the web page.
Thanks in advance...