Hi All,
here's the problem... if I go to facebook and open the game farm town
in my Ubuntu based Firefox or Seamonkey I lose some functionality in
the game. In the "store" it has no scroll bar where it should be. I
know this because I can run the same version of firefox (windows
based) on wine and have the scroll bars I am missing in the linux
version. What I need to know is" Is this a glitch in the linux based
firefox/Seamonkey or is it in the flash plugin?" I tend to believe it
is in the browser because I could run seamonkey version 1.1.8 and it
would have full functionality. It disappeared in the new 2.0 version.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks!