My page is not rendering in Firefox, despite validation - Mozilla

This is a discussion on My page is not rendering in Firefox, despite validation - Mozilla ; I have created an XHTML 1.0 Strict page that validates at the W3C and works in Google Chrome yet FF seems to choke on it. Everything works well through the head section until it hits the following: But I would ...

  1. My page is not rendering in Firefox, despite validation

    I have created an XHTML 1.0 Strict page that validates at the W3C and
    works in Google Chrome yet FF seems to choke on it. Everything works
    well through the head section until it hits the following:

    But I would prefer to keep the tag self-closing. Any ideas why FF is
    choking on this?

  2. Re: My page is not rendering in Firefox, despite validation

    Oh, commenting the line out also works, but obviously is not an option!

+ Reply to Thread