I am running FF 3.5.0 on SuSE11.0-64.

I have the problem that I need to read out in JavaScript the
coordinates where (on an image used as a drawing area) a key was
pressed. None of the event attributes seem to yield useful values for
the event coordinates (meant to be those of the mouse pointer at the
moment the event occurred) - alI get are undefined, 0, random large
values, etc. With mouse events, there are no problems to get proper
coordinates. I also tried an older FF 3.0, same problem, so this does
not seem to have been broken just recently.

To make things worse, this works without problems on IE ;-)

Anybody with ideas?