Re: FF 3.5 will not load my.msn.com - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: FF 3.5 will not load my.msn.com - Mozilla ; On Oct 23, 11:26*am, clay wrote: > jetjock wrote: > > For some reason, as of last Wed., My.MSN.com will no longer load in FF > > 3.5. *Loads just fine in IE 6. *I've cleared the cache, tried it ...

  1. Re: FF 3.5 will not load my.msn.com

    On Oct 23, 11:26*am, clay wrote:
    > jetjock wrote:
    > > For some reason, as of last Wed., My.MSN.com will no longer load in FF
    > > 3.5. *Loads just fine in IE 6. *I've cleared the cache, tried it with
    > > and without Tab Mix Plus, with and without *Windows Presentation
    > > Foundation and tried signing out and in. *Nothing has worked. *Any ideas?

    > Before theWFMcrowdchimes in, doesn't work for me either.

    I can see why you wrote that. I just posted a problem yesterday, and
    the first two responses were WFMers.

    WFMers: *that's not helpful*. If you don't have the problem *and*
    don't know the solution, then why not just shut up?

    > "Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this
    > page *or try again later."
    >
    > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3)
    > Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET removed,...)

  2. Re: FF 3.5 will not load my.msn.com

    On Oct 24, 10:46*am, propman wrote:
    > Jonathan Ball wrote:
    > >> Before theWFMcrowdchimes in, doesn't work for me either.

    > > I can see why you wrote that. *I just posted a problem yesterday, and
    > > the first two responses were WFMers.

    > > WFMers: **that's not helpful*.

    > Well I happen to disagree with you.

    An unsupported opinion based in ignorance - *equally* unhelpful

+ Reply to Thread