On Oct 23, 6:53*pm, jetjock wrote:
> For some reason, as of last Wed., My.MSN.com will no longer load in FF
> 3.5. *Loads just fine in IE 6. *I've cleared the cache, tried it with
> and without Tab Mix Plus, with and without *Windows Presentation
> Foundation and tried signing out and in. *Nothing has worked. *Any ideas?

I think I may have a cure.

Firstly make sure you have the Microsft .Net framework Assistant Add-
on installed

When you attempt to sign in you will see that the web address changes
to something similar to - http://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=....
The full path needs to be set to your homepage

Finally clear all of the cookies and offline data in options

When you open up firefox now it should allow you to view MyMsn
correctly