FF and ntoskrnl.exe - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF and ntoskrnl.exe - Mozilla ; since my XP has updated ntoskrnl.exe FF start in about 15-20 seconds. Before this update in about 4-5 seconds is it a microsoft trick against mozilla FF?...

  1. FF and ntoskrnl.exe

    since my XP has updated ntoskrnl.exe FF start in about 15-20 seconds.
    Before this update in about 4-5 seconds

    is it a microsoft trick against mozilla FF?

  2. Re: FF and ntoskrnl.exe

    On 21 Ott, 19:37, Greywolf wrote:
    > joker wrote:
    > > since my XP has updated ntoskrnl.exe FF start in about 15-20 seconds.
    > > Before this update in about 4-5 seconds

    > > is it a microsoft trick against mozilla FF?

    > What version of XP? No slowdown with XP-Pro/SP3 here.
    >
    > wolf k.

    last version, no pro

+ Reply to Thread