Hackings tips? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Hackings tips? - Mozilla ; Does anybody has some tips & trics to make Firefox faster, removing cookies, make it more secure, etc? I'm very interested in tips & trics, howto's. Even website's which contains tips for Firefox. Many thanks. N.N...

  1. Hackings tips?

    Does anybody has some tips & trics to make Firefox faster, removing
    cookies, make it more secure, etc? I'm very interested in tips &
    trics, howto's. Even website's which contains tips for Firefox. Many
    thanks.
    N.N

  2. Re: Hackings tips?

    On 20 okt, 15:19, Lou wrote:
    > N.N wrote:
    > > Does anybody has some tips & trics to make Firefox faster, removing
    > > cookies, make it more secure, etc? I'm very interested in tips &
    > > trics, howto's. Even website's which contains tips for Firefox. Many
    > > thanks.
    > > N.N

    > Sounds like a hacker trying to find ways to do bad things to FF users.

    Sounds more like u don't understand what i mean. I'm just interested
    in making FF faster and more secure against hackers, spyware, trojans,
    etc.

+ Reply to Thread