Dear Everyone:

I use a Mac OS X Version 10.5.4 machine and the Firefox Version 3.5.3
as my major web-browser.

Each time after I activate the Google search window, and click yet
another time, a window with scroll bar on the right-side shows up
immediately below the search window, displaying dozens of items I
searched a long time ago. The puzzling part is that the displayed
items never update as I search more and more things in the web. Now
two questions:

1.) How can I delete these previously searched items from the
"memory"? or
2.) How can I make it update as I search new items using Google so
that the newly searched items will flush out the old ones in the
memory?

Thank you for reading and replying!

--Roland