rename a newly created folder when saving a bookmark - Mozilla

This is a discussion on rename a newly created folder when saving a bookmark - Mozilla ; How do I rename a newly created folder when I save a bookmark?...

  1. rename a newly created folder when saving a bookmark

    How do I rename a newly created folder when I save a bookmark?

  2. Re: rename a newly created folder when saving a bookmark

    On Sep 23, 1:04*am, propman wrote:
    > jammer wrote:
    > > How do I rename a newly created folder when I save a bookmark?

    > Bookmarks --> Organize Bookmarks
    >
    > Highlight the folder
    >
    > In the Name field (in the lower right hand area), type the new name of
    > the folder
    >
    > The new name will be saved when either you, click on the renamed folder
    > icon, switch folders or exit "Organize Bookmarks".

    How do I give it a name when I am creating it?

  3. Re: rename a newly created folder when saving a bookmark

    On Sep 23, 2:32*pm, propman wrote:
    > jammer wrote:
    > > On Sep 23, 1:04 am, propman wrote:
    > >> jammer wrote:

    > Boomarks --> Bookmark --> Bookmark This Page --> Choose
    >
    > Migrate to the folder where you want to put the new folder
    >
    > Click on New Folder button
    >
    > Type in folder name and save url to that folder.

    That is what I am doing but it just creates a folder called 'New
    Folder'.
    All the folders are in a drop down list, I don't see how to rename it
    (except by going into organize bookmarks).
    I am using firefox-3.5.3

  4. Re: rename a newly created folder when saving a bookmark

    Duh me.
    I was using the Noia 2.0 v3.69 theme and that doesn't work.
    I changed to the default theme and it works fine.

+ Reply to Thread