Exception_Access_Violation 0x24 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Exception_Access_Violation 0x24 - Mozilla ; Since I updated to the latest version of FF in early Sep FF has crashed on numerous occasions. I just researched the reasons for the crashes using about :crashes and in every situation get: Crash Reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Crash Address:0x24 Any ...

  1. Exception_Access_Violation 0x24

    Since I updated to the latest version of FF in early Sep FF has
    crashed on numerous occasions. I just researched the reasons for the
    crashes using about:crashes and in every situation get:

    Crash Reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    Crash Address:0x24

    Any ideas what is happening and how to correct it?

  2. Re: Exception_Access_Violation 0x24

    On Sep 12, 8:58*am, Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 12.09.2009 10:43, Daniel Halloran wrote:

    I get it most often when trying to search in Google. I will type
    about 7 or 8 characters in the search box, the program hangs as I try
    to type more letters, then it crashes.

+ Reply to Thread