This is a discussion on loading multiple blog pages in firefox - Mozilla ; Ive just discovered to my horror since swapping browsers over from google chrome to mozilla firefox, that everytime I view my blog and after scrolling to the bottom multiple pages of the blog srart loading at that point. Didnt happen ...

    Ive just discovered to my horror since swapping browsers over from
    google chrome to mozilla firefox, that everytime I view my blog and
    after scrolling to the bottom multiple pages of the blog srart loading
    at that point. Didnt happen in chrome. Why is this happening.

  2. Re: loading multiple blog pages in firefox

    On Sep 11, 12:37*am, prop...@nowhere.ca wrote:
    > david melandri wrote:
    > > Ive just discovered to my horror since swapping browsers over from
    > > google chrome to mozilla firefox, that everytime I view my blog and
    > > after scrolling to the bottom multiple pages of the blog srart loading
    > > at that point. Didnt happen in chrome. Why is this happening.

    > Might be an idea to post your blog URL so that others can see if it also
    > happens at their end.....also your FF version and OS.

    www.onlinechessgamer.com

+ Reply to Thread