virus - Mozilla

This is a discussion on virus - Mozilla ; Hi all.I am having a pop up that says Application\profiles \3fs97amv.default.cookie.sqlite what is this and how do I fix it? I have AVG free& SUPER antispyware.The AVG is the one catching it.They are both up to date. Help please!! Thanks ...

  1. virus

    Hi all.I am having a pop up that says Application\profiles
    \3fs97amv.default.cookie.sqlite
    what is this and how do I fix it? I have AVG free& SUPER
    antispyware.The AVG is the one catching it.They are both up to date.
    Help please!! Thanks for reading redkat

    PS I also get this with every application I open.Just says different
    things.

  2. Re: virus

    On Sep 8, 8:56*pm, redkat wrote:
    > Hi all.I am having a pop up that says Application\profiles
    > \3fs97amv.default.cookie.sqlite
    > what is this and how do I fix it? I have AVG free& SUPER
    > antispyware.The AVG is the one catching it.They are both up to date.
    > Help please!! Thanks for reading * *redkat
    >
    > PS I also get this with every application I open.Just says different
    > things.

    Thanks for the house call site.It cleaned up my computer I hope lol.
    thanks again redkat

+ Reply to Thread