Firefox cannot display any online sites. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox cannot display any online sites. - Mozilla ; Hello! I have a biig problem with Firefox right now. When I want to click on a link on my offline start page, or type in an existing and working address, Firefox does nothing. I see a flash of white ...

  1. Firefox cannot display any online sites.

    Hello!

    I have a biig problem with Firefox right now. When I want to click on
    a link on my offline start page, or type in an existing and working
    address, Firefox does nothing. I see a flash of white stripe on the
    lower right where the loading progress of site can be viewed, and then
    on the lower left it reads: Done. So somehow Firefox thinks it loads
    my wanted website in a flash of time, but in fact it does nothing.
    Explorer, MSN and Thunderbird works, so I have a connection. I don't
    know what to do!

  2. Re: Firefox cannot display any online sites.

    On Sep 7, 10:52*am, Soten wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a biig problem with Firefox right now. When I want to click on
    > a link on my offline start page, or type in an existing and working
    > address, Firefox does nothing. I see a flash of white stripe on the
    > lower right where the loading progress of site can be viewed, and then
    > on the lower left it reads: Done. So somehow Firefox thinks it loads
    > my wanted website in a flash of time, but in fact it does nothing.
    > Explorer, MSN and Thunderbird works, so I have a connection. I don't
    > know what to do!

    Did you try to uncheck File->Work offline option?

  3. Re: Firefox cannot display any online sites.

    > Did you try to uncheck File->Work offline option?

    Hello

    No, it is not checked.

  4. Re: Firefox cannot display any online sites.

    > Take a look at the URL of one of your offline page links, does it look
    > something like:
    >
    > file:///
    >
    > --
    > Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Championwww.ufaq.org
    > Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

    Thank you for the advice, but it is not the problem. I use the same
    start page in Explorer, and it works. Furthermore, when I type in
    addresses, it either not responding.

  5. Re: Firefox cannot display any online sites.

    On szept. 8, 03:17, Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 07.09.2009 08:38, Soten wrote:

    I don't know what is source code, unfortunately. But one time when
    I've got a link by MSN, by default it would be opened in Firefox.
    Miracolously it worked. And from then, that window worked.
    Accidentally I've had the luck of Firefox working, but I could not
    find the way how to reproduce this phenomenon. My last chance is
    Windows reinstall, that will solve this problem, I'm sure. Thank you
    for any of yours advice!

+ Reply to Thread