Not a problem but a question:
At what rate do people normally get Super Flash Cookies that need to
be removed?

I started with Fire Fox & Better Privacy May 18-19 and now have had 45
of these auto deleted. A friend re-installed an earlier version May
21 and is now up to 3623 auto deleted.

So my average has been a problem every other day. I usually spend
several hours a day on the Internet, and visit scores of sites, many
of the same ones, and many uniques.

My friend's average in the same time frame is several dozen a day.

I suspect that if we are at a site that creates one, and we delete it,
it is immediately recreated, so that vigorous deletion also means
vigorous creation.

I had not been paying attention to whether the count gets reset when I
install latest upgrades.