Hi,

I recently encountered the same problem with 3.0.12 that my tabs would
just keep on loading at startup (but extension like gmail manager or
forecastfox would do). I tried to disable all extensions one by one to
what the effect is and it turned out that noscript was the culprit. I
don't know the detailed inner workings of this bug, but I will keep
noscript off for now. Maybe this was the cause of your problem too?

HTH