Can you deactive the autoscrolling tabs? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can you deactive the autoscrolling tabs? - Mozilla ; Hey guys, I don't remember this "feature" being in the slightly older Mozillas, but the newer version introduced this.....strange compulsion for my tab bar to autoscroll. As in, I open many tabs and the bar is automatically scrolling to the ...

  1. Can you deactive the autoscrolling tabs?

    Hey guys,

    I don't remember this "feature" being in the slightly older Mozillas,
    but the newer version introduced this.....strange compulsion for my
    tab bar to autoscroll. As in, I open many tabs and the bar is
    automatically scrolling to the right, even though I may have just
    opened them to read them later and still want to remain at my original
    tab.

    Can I deactivate that autoscrolling somehow?

  2. Re: Can you deactive the autoscrolling tabs?

    No one knows how to do that? Are there any other Firefox tech forums
    or something?

+ Reply to Thread