On May 25, 5:23*am, News wrote:
> Terry R. wrote:
> > The date and time was Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:46:54 AM, and on a whim,
> > Ron Hunter pounded out on the keyboard:

> >> Ok, have it your way.

> >> MY copy of 3.0.10 works fine, and my wife's copy works fine. *We are
> >> probably the only two with working copies in the entire world, in
> >> spite of the number that downloaded version 3 and those who update it
> >> regularly. *Have it your way. *Besides, what do you know, you don't
> >> even use it!

> > So, for your BIG 2 users, it works fine. *Well, I installedFFon dozens
> > if not hundreds of workstations. *WhenFF3 came out with all the SQLite
> > crap, I wound up having to uninstall it on any networked domain
> > workstations that employ a monitoring backup solution, becauseFF
> >constantupdating of files bogged down the servers. *It is an overkill
> > solution for an issue that isn't that important. *Does anyone need
> >constantupdating and monitoring of cookies? *Of bookmarks for that
> > matter? *Not in my world, nor any clients of mine. *Sorry Mozilla devs,
> > you missed the mark on this one.

> > It's not about "having it our way" Ron. *It's about making software that
> > works well in ALL environments, not just single users.

> > Terry R.

> BINGO.

I don't know about anyone else, but I upgraded and now my FF crashes
constantly, unless I use safe mode, which effectively removes my
NORTON task bar, which takes away identity safe, which I have to use
because the upgrade before last erased all my ID's and passwords and
no matter what box I check or un check, it still wont remember
ANYthing, much less give me back all the stuff I lost for that bright
an shiny upgrade.
I hate IE even worse though, so here I am stuck in safe mode, writing
down all the ID's and PW's in a note pad. [ a real one, with a pen and
paper] so you people can debate about how many users are having this
problem and have it seem just fine in your small minds that a few
thousand of us are being tortured, cause its okay, millions aren't,
but one day YOU too will encounter said trouble and the whining will
be deafening.