Flash Player admin privileges problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Flash Player admin privileges problem - Mozilla ; I can't install Flash Player 10 in FF3 because it requires Admin privileges - I use it in the office and it's not supported by my admins. I see the message to install it all the time on various websites ...

  1. Flash Player admin privileges problem

    I can't install Flash Player 10 in FF3 because it requires Admin
    privileges - I use it in the office and it's not supported by my
    admins. I see the message to install it all the time on various
    websites but the curious thing is that if I switch the engine to IE
    (IE Tab plug-in) it works properly (just I don't like using IE and the
    whole advertizing stuff with it I would rather switch it off with FF).

    Question:

    Is there another way to install FlashPlayer for FF3 without admin
    privileges like puting files into FF catalog or some kind of plug-in?

  2. Re: Flash Player admin privileges problem

    On 30 Maj, 11:27, Jean-Baptiste LEGRAS
    wrote:
    > Maybe with a "Portable Firefox" that installation is not required.

    I need something like portable Flash Player 10... Already have FF3
    installed...

  3. Re: Flash Player admin privileges problem

    wrote:
    > Maybe with a "Portable Firefox" that installation is not required.

    I need something like portable Flash Player 10... Already have FF3
    installed...

  4. Re: Flash Player admin privileges problem

    On Jun 1, 9:58*am, migu...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On 30 Maj, 11:27, Jean-Baptiste LEGRAS
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Maybe with a "Portable Firefox" that installation is not required.

    > I need something like portable Flash Player 10... Already have FF3
    > installed...

    You can use this tutorial:
    http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/i...or+premissions

    Hope it'll helps!

  5. Re: Flash Player admin privileges problem

    On 11 Lip, 02:14, Dominic wrote:
    > On Jun 1, 9:58*am, migu...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > On 30 Maj, 11:27, Jean-Baptiste LEGRAS
    > > wrote:

    > > > Maybe with a "Portable Firefox" that installation is not required.

    > > I need something like portable Flash Player 10... Already have FF3
    > > installed...

    > You can use this tutorial:http://www.varesano.net/blog/fabio/i...yer+plugin+fir...
    >
    > Hope it'll helps!

    OOOooooo... It works!!!! Great... Thanks... Now I know what files I
    should overwrite in case the problem comes back...THX

+ Reply to Thread