firefox constantly restarts its apps and i can't update my adobeflash plugin... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox constantly restarts its apps and i can't update my adobeflash plugin... - Mozilla ; I tried closing firefox through the task manager>processes> and ended all firefox processes...but as soon as i go to press the try again button on adobe flash plugin, it tells me i need to close all browser applications and shows ...

  1. firefox constantly restarts its apps and i can't update my adobeflash plugin...

    I tried closing firefox through the task manager>processes> and ended
    all firefox processes...but as soon as i go to press the try again
    button on adobe flash plugin, it tells me i need to close all browser
    applications and shows me a list that firefox has not closed...

    please help.

  2. Re: firefox constantly restarts its apps and i can't update my adobeflash plugin...

    On May 26, 2:14*pm, "Terry R." wrote:
    > The date and time was Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:04:13 PM, and on a whim,
    > dgo...@gmail.com pounded out on the keyboard:
    >
    > > I tried closing firefox through the task manager>processes> and ended
    > > all firefox processes...but as soon as i go to press the try again
    > > button on adobe flash plugin, it tells me i need to close all browser
    > > applications and shows me a list that firefox has not closed...

    > > please help.

    > Did you try restarting?
    >
    > Terry R.
    > --
    > Anti-spam measures are included in my email address.
    > Delete NOSPAM from the email address after clicking Reply.

    Yes I have tried restarting i had suspiscions that maybe there is
    something in a file somewhere that dictates programs to open upon
    rebooting...? how would i go about turning this off if that is the
    case.

+ Reply to Thread