No sound - Mozilla

This is a discussion on No sound - Mozilla ; I am unable to get any sounds (error beeps, dings, etc) when I am using Firefox. It works fine with IE6 and other various apps. Any suggestions?? Sorry - I'm bit of a newbie here....

  1. No sound

    I am unable to get any sounds (error beeps, dings, etc) when I am
    using Firefox. It works fine with IE6 and other various apps. Any
    suggestions??
    Sorry - I'm bit of a newbie here.

  2. Re: No sound

    Thanks guys. i am looking forward to typical sounds that Window's
    makes. Also - when I am on a chat site, I can get the video feeds but
    no sound comes thru. When I shut down FireFox and reopen IE6 - the
    chat site is just fine (video and sound). I will keep looking around
    but I was wondering if others have expereinced this.

  3. Re: No sound

    problem solved guys. It was not Firefox but another application that
    had blocked the audio. Thanks to a co-worker for finding it.
    Thanks to you guys for your assistance too!.

+ Reply to Thread