"More Options" in postings not working. TIA - Mozilla

This is a discussion on "More Options" in postings not working. TIA - Mozilla ; I upgraded Firefox (as requested) this morning and since then the "More Options" button won't work. Any hints on this most welcome. TIA...

  1. "More Options" in postings not working. TIA

    I upgraded Firefox (as requested) this morning and since then the
    "More Options" button won't work. Any hints on this most welcome.
    TIA

  2. Re: "More Options" in postings not working. TIA

    On Apr 30, 12:09*pm, sandy58 wrote:
    > I upgraded Firefox (as requested) this morning and since then the
    > "More Options" button won't work. Any hints on this most welcome.
    > TIA

    Are you talking about the "more options" link in the
    Google Groups interface? I updated to 3.0.10 today
    and it works fine for me (Windows XP sp2 32-bit).

    Regards,
    Gabor

  3. Re: "More Options" in postings not working. TIA

    On Apr 30, 10:13*pm, gabor wrote:
    > On Apr 30, 12:09*pm, sandy58 wrote:
    >
    > > I upgraded Firefox (as requested) this morning and since then the
    > > "More Options" button won't work. Any hints on this most welcome.
    > > TIA

    > Are you talking about the "more options" link in the
    > Google Groups interface? *I updated to 3.0.10 today
    > and it works fine for me (Windows XP sp2 32-bit).
    >
    > Regards,
    > Gabor

    That's nice for you, Gabor. Enjoy. But it's not exactly answering my
    query.

+ Reply to Thread