I regularly use a proxy site, which adds in links to open advertising
popups constantly, I have added the URL to adblock plus and so nothing
from the page is actually loaded, however the popup still opens and I
get heaps of windows open at once. What I would like to do is in the
popup block option in firefox is set a site to deny (currently they
only let you whitelist site snot blacklist them)

Couldn't find any addons that provide this, and like I say the popups
appear genuine to firefox since they are opening on a link event.

Flamer