[OT] [XP] Old Mozilla Labs project - Mozilla

This is a discussion on [OT] [XP] Old Mozilla Labs project - Mozilla ; Sorry for the OT, but the right newsgroup is not frequented by anyone... I used an application by Mozilla Labs in 2007-2008 for collaboration about films life-cycle. The project has disappeared from the Mozilla Labs site and I don't remember ...

  1. [OT] [XP] Old Mozilla Labs project

    Sorry for the OT, but the right newsgroup is not frequented by
    anyone...

    I used an application by Mozilla Labs in 2007-2008 for collaboration
    about films life-cycle. The project has disappeared from the Mozilla
    Labs site and I don't remember the name! Can anyone help? Maybe I am
    going crazy and the project never exists... quite strange.

    Thx in advance!
    -- Sid

  2. Re: [XP] Old Mozilla Labs project

    On Apr 19, 12:30*pm, Sid wrote:
    > Sorry for the OT, but the right newsgroup is not frequented by
    > anyone...
    >
    > I used an application by Mozilla Labs in 2007-2008 for collaboration
    > about films life-cycle. The project has disappeared from the Mozilla
    > Labs site and I don't remember the name! Can anyone help? Maybe I am
    > going crazy and the project never exists... quite strange.
    >
    > Thx in advance!
    > -- Sid

    It is not a Mozilla Lab's application, but rather a Mozilla featured
    project: Celtx.

+ Reply to Thread