On Apr 17, 1:40*pm, John wrote:
> I've been using SeaMonkey for a long time but have decided to switch to
> Firefox. With SeaMonkey, if I have some tabs open and open a bookmarked
> group of tabs, they all open as new tabs. With Firefox, if I do the same
> thing, the first tab in the group opens in the tab I am currently
> viewing. How do I change this so that none of the open tabs is
> overwritten? Thanks!
>
> John
> --
> Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
> A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.
>
> Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.

Interesting. I thought I was prompted at home when I did something
like that. But here it overwrote the existing tab. However if I have
multiple tabs open it doesn't appear to overwrite the others, just the
current one. One work around is to first open a blank tab and then
open the group of tabs from the blank tab.

JB