Re: problems saving password - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: problems saving password - Mozilla ; On Apr 15, 5:16*pm, john sjöberg wrote: > hi i have a problem with saving my password on my email, i think someone have pushed the button never save here. > is it possible to delete that and then be ...

  1. Re: problems saving password

    On Apr 15, 5:16*pm, john sjöberg wrote:
    > hi i have a problem with saving my password on my email, i think someone have pushed the button never save here.
    > is it possible to delete that and then be able to save it?
    > Dela foton på ett smidigt sätt med Windows Live™ Photos.http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ts/photos.aspx

    Tools, Options, Security. Note about 1/2 way down the window the
    section for passwords, and a check box to choose to remember
    passwords.

    JB

  2. Re: problems saving password

    On Apr 15, 5:22*pm, Fox on the run wrote:
    > On Apr 15, 5:16*pm, john sjöberg wrote:
    >
    > > hi i have a problem with saving my password on my email, i think someone have pushed the button never save here.
    > > is it possible to delete that and then be able to save it?
    > > __________________________________________________ _______________
    > > Dela foton på ett smidigt sätt med Windows Live™ Photos.http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ts/photos.aspx

    > Tools, Options, Security. *Note about 1/2 way down the window the
    > section for passwords, and a check box to choose to remember
    > passwords.
    >
    > JB

    Further to my last message, remember to click on the Exceptions button
    to the right of that check box to see if the site is listed as an
    exception to never prompt. If so, remove it from the exceptions.

    JB

+ Reply to Thread