Missing Bookmarks & History - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Missing Bookmarks & History - Mozilla ; All of my bookmarks have suddenly disappeared and my history folder is empty. Unfortunately it's not the only problem I am having with this PC but I was wondering if this was unconnected. Solutions & advice would be welcomed....

  1. Missing Bookmarks & History

    All of my bookmarks have suddenly disappeared and my history folder is
    empty.
    Unfortunately it's not the only problem I am having with this PC but I
    was wondering if this was unconnected.
    Solutions & advice would be welcomed.

  2. Re: Missing Bookmarks & History

    > make sure you are using the correct profile...
    >
    > reg

    How do I do that?
    When I open FF, my home page; Google comes up with my Gmail address
    along the top.

    Rob

+ Reply to Thread